Monday, November 15, 2010

Can you believe it...

Today November 15, 2010 I believe I might have received my first kind of compliment from my assistant principal. She used me as an example of what to do when you have a student with special needs. This is awesome because my previous observation she tore me apart and my formal observation I received not demonstrated for catering to special needs students.

I know I at least listen to what they say and try to do better. One step at a time!

Oh and I got some awesome clothes this past week/weekend!

I also went and saw Jimmy and Jennifer!

Hoping for a Terrific tuesday with my Terrific Tuesday Turkey Treats that my mom made for my students....

Oh and new student today. She seems as though she will be added to the good list! YAY! :)

1 comment:

  1. bahahah! I love the 'good list' it's so true...you know within the first 5 mins...

    ReplyDelete